Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Vegan Food Pyramid


I have been looking for a good example of a vegan food pyramid for a long time... but when I was on google the other day I finally found one! I'm a vegan, but some of my friends and family don't understand why I want to be that way and they don't think it is healthy for me. I try to tell them that I am the heathiest I have ever been now that I am vegan, but they don't seem to understand... but anyway... now I can show it to them when they ask me. lol!!

4 comments:

*Mandy* said...

cool! Did you put that on the website?
May I use that on my blog too?

Dani said...

No, not yet... I will when I have time... I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now so I have to go... I'll put it on the website soon though!

Alyssa said...

Hey cool! btw I'm mandy's sister.

Dani said...

nice to "meet you" mandy's sister! lol!! Mandy has told me about you in our letters...