Monday, February 18, 2008

Some of My Pets




This is my cat, Jumper when he was just 5 weeks old. This picture was taken about 2 days before we got him. He already had hs name before we got him so I just decided to keep it... I think he is soooo adorable!!!



This is my dog, Sally. When this picture was taken she was almost 1 year old, and now she is almost 2 years old. Isn't she cute!!! lol!
I've had many other pets too, but I don't have time to post them today..... I will get to them later I guess.... lol!

Danica







4 comments:

*Mandy* said...

aw they're so cute!!! Your kitty looks just like our old kitty except her markings were a little darker.

Dani said...

my cat has gotten so big now!!!

Jade Christine said...

what breed of dog is sally??

Dani said...

Sally is a bichon frise. She may not look like one though, because we don't cut her hair the unsual way bichons are groomed...