Tuesday, June 24, 2008

i'm back!!

camp was soooo much fun!! i met soooooo many new people and there were a bunch of people from last year that i was able to see again!!! the classes i took were literature evangelism, camp choir, and creative writing.... they were all great classes!!! i can't wait until next year's camp and i hope that its two weeks instead of just one!!

~Danica

PS- Maybe i will be able to see some of you at the campmeeting in a few weeks... not sure if i'm going, but i might be.... lolz!

3 comments:

Giovanni said...

Hey Danica,

Were you at camp last year, I think I remember you... but I'm not sure... anyways you can read my email... Anyways I was at Piedmont last year.

Dani said...

yeah i was at camp last year... i was in the Chanfroan MEssengers unit... How come you weren't there this year?

Alyssa said...

when i went I took LE and choir too! they were great! this year (yea! I'm coming) i wanna take canoeing and woodworking... not sure what else.