Monday, June 9, 2008

PVYBC

camp is in a little less than a week and i'm sooo excited!! a couple of my friends and i will be riding together again this year and i can't wait to go!! its werid because i don't really want to graduate, but yet i can't wait for pvybc (and graduation has to come before camp does) :( lol

anyway.... i can't really remember what classes i chose, but i think they were-

*Literature Evangelism
*Camp Choir
*Canoeing

i don't know if i got them or not though.... they didn't send me a notice, but they didn't last year either and i had to switch some of my classes last year because my choices weren't availble.... so i don't know....

ok well enough with the long posts.... lol i'll talk to everyone soon...

3 comments:

*Mandy* said...

awwww hope you're having LOTS OF FUN @ PVYBC!!!! :D I wish I had gone, I would rather be at camp than at PA campmeeting. :`( Hope you're there next year, i really want to be.

Dani said...

i'll be there next year!!! don't worry!! i can't wait!!

Alyssa said...

you call that a long post? lol that was short << hehe
well i hope u post soon... and can't wait to meet u at camp!